Ok these are 36 seconds of the first Florence + the Machine song I ever seriously listened to. And let me just say, it’s probably my number 1 favorite verse of music I have yet to come across.
And I’m damned if I do and I’m damned if I don’t,
So here’s to drinks in the dark at the end of my road.
And I’m ready to suffer and I’m ready to hope.
It’s a shot in the dark aimed right at my throat.
'Cause looking for heaven, found the devil in me,
Looking for heaven, found the devil in me.
Well what the hell I’m gonna let it happen to me.
dude i only has this on VHS which got thrown away
Have you noticed the Mosquitos are already out! Here is a homemade trap to help keep you and the kiddos from being a blood donor!!!
HOMEMADE MOSQUITO TRAP:
1 cup of water
1/4 cup of brown sugar
1 gram of yeast
1 2-liter bottle
1. Cut the plastic bottle in half.
2. Mix brown sugar with hot water. Let cool. When cold, pour in the bottom half of the bottle.
3. Add the yeast. No need to mix. It creates carbon dioxide, which attracts mosquitoes.
4. Place the funnel part, upside down, into the other half of the bottle, taping them together if desired.
5. Wrap the bottle with something black, leaving the top uncovered, and place it outside in an area away from your normal gathering area. (Mosquitoes are also drawn to the color black.)
REBLOGGING BECAUSE IMPORTANT
and if someone breaks into your house you can throw the bottle at them